Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Pretty Retarded and Outstanding Mania

...or PROM for short.
I have been on a blogging hiatus (sorry, Paul) so prepare yourself for some intense complaining. Let's just dive right in, shall we?
This past Saturday was Prom. My date, group, pictures, dinner, and time at the dance were outstanding. Bob looked dashing, the entire group was awesome, pictures were bearable, dinner was fun, and the dance was great, too.
Of course, the five hours of preparation was somewhat stressful but Britni helped with that.
Surprisingly, I have no complaints about the actual Prom or events leading up to it.
I do, however, have a few words about Afterprom.
It really "grinds my gears" to see people who do absolutely nothing to benefit the school win the ginormous prizes at Afterprom. People who I have never seen, get suspended, or are going to use their $100 gift card to the mall to just buy more skinny jeans and hair dye (I'm talking to you, Jonas Wanna-be). Whereas my ENTIRE group does so much stupid crap to help out that dumb high school (Most School Spirited, my eye!!) that atleast ONE of us should have gotten something (Besides Laura, whose mother I believe rigged the drawing...but that's completely acceptable because Laura single handedly puts on carwashes). Basically, I find it so incredibly retarded that all I got at Afterprom was a $10 Wal-mart gift card that I personally singled out the dumb people who won stuff and let them know they didn't deserve it.
It's actually a statistical marvel that Jeff didn't win anything. Considering he had 90% of the tickets in the TV jar (thanks to Steven, giving him 20 tickets at a time if he did a little jig or got him a taco).
So, perhaps it was karma that none of us won anything... Since we actually stole/cheated to get tickets.

And I really suck at Bingo.
And ANDDD looky looky at pictures.