Sunday, November 8, 2009

'Sup BlogSpot?

My blog is back in business.
Once again, Paul Sorrell has demanded I kickstart my blog again. Due to my slack college schedule, I delightfully obliged.
This time, I won't be complaning about the 900+ kiddies of Tabb High School. Oh, no. I'm in a much bigger pond now. Still a small fish, though.
I'm now in a world surrounded by buses, bicycles, dog food plants, NorthFace jackets, Ugg Boots, spandex (yeah..), and throbbing foot blisters.
Obviously, college is where I reside.

Things to look forward to:
1. Obnoxious HomeStar Runner links
2. rants about college girl fashion
3. the buses
4. rants about college girl drama
5. GCom
6. rants about college girls in general
7. my lofted bed
8. how my dorm smells like cheeseburgers

that's all for now. stay tuned, folks!